Akselos is a rapidly-growing digital technology company with headquarters in Europe and operations in South East Asia and the USA. The company has created the world’s most advanced engineering modeling, and fastest simulation technology, to protect the world’s critical infrastructure today and tomorrow. Currently focused on the Energy market, technology has the power to revolutionize how we build and manage our critical infrastructure and pushes the boundaries of what modern engineering and data analytics can achieve.
Position Summary: An Application Engineer will design, build and test computational components for Akselos' simulation software. This position is only opened to Vietnamese currently residing in Vietnam.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Create, or modify existing CAD models for industrial applications,
- Design, build and validate Akselos computational components,
- Generate Akselos-compatible computational component meshes,
- Perform finite element calculation using both in-house and industrial software,
- Test, develop and improve various Akselos' in-house tools and software
- Participating finite element modeling for analyzing the problems related to structural, and thermal domain
- Performing structural analysis of FPSOs, Wind Turbines, Pressure Vessels, Jacket Flatforms, etc
- Performing thermal analysis of pressure vessels, reactors, etc.
DESIRED SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Familiarity with the Finite Element (FE) Method,
- Familiarity with CAD software such as SpaceClaim, or Solidworks, or Catia, etc,
- Familiarity with meshing software such as Cubit Coreform, or Hypermesh, etc,
- Experience with commercial FE Software such as ANSYS or ABAQUS,
- Education: Bachelors or Masters - Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or in a related field of study
- Familiarity with offshore structure simulation, experience with offshore software such as SACS, Sesam, etc.,
- Ability to communicate in English and work well within a dynamic team located on three continents,
- At least two (2) years of working experience in the simulation industry.
How to apply:
Contact information if you have any questions:
Please provide a cover letter to describe relevant projects that you have led or involved in in the past.