Akselos is a rapidly-growing digital technology company with headquarters in Switzerland and operations in Europe, South East Asia, and the USA. The company has created the world’s most advanced engineering modeling and fastest simulation technology to protect the world’s critical infrastructure today and tomorrow. Currently focused on the Energy market, the technology has the power to revolutionize how we build and manage our critical infrastructure and pushes the boundaries of what modern engineering and data analytics can achieve.
We are at a critical moment in our growth trajectory and as such we’re looking for a VP of Sales, North America. The candidate must be a customer-oriented Sales leader to assist in growing its customer base across North America. This experienced Sales professional will be responsible for adopting a hands-on customer relationship development approach with a complete focus on generating additional business by finding and growing new accounts in Oil & Gas Upstream - Downstream and Offshore Wind markets. As we accelerate our growth journey, it is time for a rapid expansion, the VP Sales will have the great opportunity to bring top talents and build his team of Sales Executives. Akselos was founded on the belief that “Innovative Technology and People are Key”, should you feel excited to embrace this key role to supporting our business growth making Akselos a billion $ company, this is your time.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
● Performs sales activities for new business for an assigned geographic area, set of accounts or product/service line to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
● Develops clear and effective written proposals or quotations for current and prospective customers
● Creates and maintains account plans for new customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
● Maintains sales records, forecasts and reports in Salesforce
● Participates in trade shows and conventions, schedules training and seminars to enhance new business opportunities
● Cements business relationships at all levels within target customers, building trust and confidence in Akselos’ ability to deliver a technology and service that offers solutions, value and service excellence.
● Seeks negotiated opportunities that offer solutions to customer requirements where Akselos is well positioned to meet the need.
● Constantly monitors customer specific strategic & operational factors to ensure that current, reliable market intelligence is procured upon which sales opportunities can be identified and acted upon.
● Continually protects and enhances Akselos’ reputation and perception in key accounts through the application of carefully planned customer development initiatives.
● Acquire and continue to develop a comprehensive understanding of Akselos’ range of technology and capabilities and convey to customers any new developments which promote the company’s brand for quality solutions and top-class service and performance.
● Build and maintain excellent relationships internally, working across geographies, ensuring new opportunities are fully exploited.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
DESIRED SKILLS AND JOB-RELATED DEMANDS
Your application was submitted successfully.